[imp] Randomly logged out and blank screens

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Aug 13 16:08:48 UTC 2008

Quoting Kevin Konowalec <webadmin at ualberta.ca>:

> She typo'd.  We're actually running horde 3.2.1 and imp 4.2.  The
> configuration she specified was the OLD version we were running.
> The version causing the problem is our production version of 3.2.1.
>
> Incidentally... we noticed that 3.2.1 doesn't seem to work very well
> with iPhones.  In fact not at all.  But I just got back from
> holidays so I haven't spent any time investigating why that might be
> yet.

Hi Kevin,

Just a me too, I have or maybe had the same problem with the iPhone in
head about 10 days ago.  I can use it on older versions that I haven't
updated for a few months.  I will do an update on my head installation
when I have some free time and check again.  I was about to send the
same comment.  Has anyone else tried the iPhone with a head
installation?

Thanks,

ed