[imp] Maximum Attachment Size

Helga Mayer helga.mayer at uni-hohenheim.de
Fri Aug 15 14:27:11 UTC 2008

Quoting "Matus UHLAR - fantomas" <uhlar at fantomas.sk>:

> On 04.08.08 15:33, Helga Mayer wrote:
>> I've recently installed horde-webmail-1.1.1.
>> The default upload size in php.ini was 2MB.
>>
>> Some users required a larger upload size, so I changed php.ini
>> to the following values:
>>
>> memory_limit = 64M
>>
>> post_max_size = 16M
>>
>> upload_max_filesize = 16M
>>
>> I restartet httpd, but test.php still shows the old values.
>>
>> Anything I missed ?
>
> are you sure you have changed the right php.ini? some versions of PHP use
> different when run e.g. from apache
thank you, that was the problem. PHP compiled from the source
looks for php.ini in /usr/local/something...
I used /etc/php.ini from a former rpm installation.
Recompile with --with-confige-file-path solved the problem.

Helga
> --
> Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
> 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

*  Universitaet Hohenheim       *  Helga Mayer                            *
*  Rechenzentrum                *  Tel. : 0711 -459-23223                 *
*                               *  Fax  : 0711 -459-23827                 *
*                               *  E-Mail-Adresse :                       *
*  70593 Stuttgart              *  Helga.Mayer at uni-hohenheim.de           *