[imp] Apache segafults on sidebar.php when using hordeauth

Ola Thoresen horde at olen.net
Sat Aug 23 09:20:56 UTC 2008

Colin Guthrie wrote:
> Ola Thoresen wrote:
>> See this bug for details:
>> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7050
>>
> Just FWIW, I've always had this problem too. Setup seems very, very
> similar to yours.
>
> What system are you on? I think I got a backtrace out of apace/php once
> but not sure if I kept it... will try and look again to see if I can get
> one.

This is a x86_64, linux box. But the strange thing is it used to work
(and has done so for ages).
I have backtraces from apache. And the segafult is directly connected to
a recursive loop because some variables are not set.

I do believe the problem is in redirect.php - as you can see in the last
comment on the bug I added.  It seems like $imapuser and $pass are only
read from the form, and all the test to check if hordeauth is set is
done much later in the code.

Rgds.

Ola Thoresen

--