[imp] delete emails directly and permanently

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 07:01:50 UTC 2008

Anyway I would be glad (I think not only me) if in the next horde
release, feature "Delete emails permanently" will be included. F.e. if
user is not using Virtual trash and function "Marking messages as
deleted" is disabled, then button Delete emails permanently is shown.
It's just a suggestion.

Arminas