[imp] Latest horde/imp not working on iPhone/iPod touch

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Aug 28 17:48:56 UTC 2008

> Me too, though I'd be more interested if I had an iPod Touch. :)

Actually, I've only tested my patch with an iPhone, not with any
iPod, so it may not work for the iPod iff the iPod uses a different
user agent string for the browser.  But, it should be trivial, if needed,
to determine the iPod browser agent string and modify the patch to
support that, if needed.

> Seriously, please keep the discussion on the list, and we'll see if
> we can figure something out. I've installed the iPhone SDK, so I can
> test Eric's patch and see what else makes sense.

See patch in previous message...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.