[imp] Broken View

Mike mike at soroki.com
Sun Aug 31 14:41:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

A number of users including myself are experiencing issues when viewing e-mail list inside a mail folder or when composing a new e-mail.  The issue appears to be somewhat random but consistent across Firefox and IE6/7.  Regardless of the theme I choose the sidebar would load formated page correctly under the current theme but the main area showing no theme as if the page is broken.

Sometimes when I clear the browser cache, the issue goes away but then it comes back when you have the client open for a longer period of time.

Under webserver logs, I have noticed the following errors which looks like has been fixed in 3.2.2.  Not sure if it is at all related.

[Sun Aug 31 02:45:24 2008] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  Attempt to assign property of non-object in /htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/MIME.php on line 647, referer: http://domain.com/horde/services/portal/sidebar.php

I would appreciate if anyone can shed some light here

Address Book  Address Book (turba)  H3 (2.2.1)              Application is ready.
Calendar Calendar (kronolith) H3 (2.2)         Application is ready.
Dynamic Mail Dynamic Mail (dimp) H3 (2.0-cvs)         Application is ready.
Horde Horde (horde) 3.2.1         Application is ready.
Mail Mail (imp) H3 (4.2)         Application is ready.

Thanks!