[imp] Xinha/FCKEditor: font face, font size

Christian Schaffer christian.schaffer at gmx.net
Mon Sep 1 20:44:59 UTC 2008

Hello list,

I?m running Horde 3.2.1 (Imp 4.2, Dimp 1.0). Already searched the lists,
but didn?t find a solution for my topic, so I hope, you might give me a
hint where to look at:
Is it possible to initialize Xinha or FCKEditor with a pre-determined
font face and font size? I?d like to send all messages with e.g. "Arial,
small".
For FCKeditor, reading
http://docs.fckeditor.net/FCKeditor_2.x/Developers_Guide/Configuration/Configuration_Options/DefaultFontLabel,
I assumed that setting FCKConfig.DefaultFontLabel="Arial" in
fckconfig.js would give the <p> tag a font-family option. But the
message still looks like this:
(...)
<head>
<title></title>
</head>
test<br />
--> signature

Whereas setting the font manually in FCKEditor, the message reads:
<head>
<title></title>
</head>
all;">Test<br />
Test<br />

I also edited the EditorAreaCSS which resulted in a well formatted text
(arial, small) in the textarea, but the messages sent by Imp still do
look the same.

What am I doing wrong here? Thanks in advance for helping.
Best regards,
Chris