[imp] Broken View

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Sep 3 06:08:55 UTC 2008

Quoting Mike <mike at soroki.com>:

> Michael M Slusarz <slusarz <at> horde.org> writes:
>

>> Quoting Mike <mike <at> soroki.com>:
>>
>> > [Sun Aug 31 02:45:24 2008] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:
>> > Attempt to assign property of non-object in
>> > /htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/MIME.php on line 647, referer:
>> > http://domain.com/horde/services/portal/sidebar.php
>>
>> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/6930
>>
>> michael
>>
> Michael, thanks for the link.  I've tried saving the output from the
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/framework/MIME/MIME.php?r1=1.139.4.34&r2=1.139.4.35&ty=u
>  and patching the MIME.php file but that results in the following warning:
>
> [root at host Horde]# patch -p0 < MIME.patch
> patching file MIME.php
> Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]
>
> If it is saying that I already have these changes, why am I still
> seeing the php
> warnings.  I am guessing that I am doing something wrong here.

You are not.  The auto-generated CVS revision number doesn't quite
work with patching - your diff is seeing this identical CVS ID string
and thinks that the patch has already been applied.  You should ignore
this and force the patch.

> P.S.  In regards to the original problem I described, could you offer any
> suggestions on what should I be looking for?  The main view e-mail listing is
> now constantly shown untheme layout.  Could it be something related
> to the cache
> engine?
>
> I have Eaccelerator running in php.ini file but when I enable it in
> horde/conf.php as $conf['cache']['driver'] = 'eaccelerator';
>
> This results in the following errors:
>
> [Wed Sep 03 00:58:35 2008] [error] [client 10.10.10.1] PHP Fatal
> error:  Call to
> undefined function eaccelerator_get() in
> /horde/lib/Horde/Cache/eaccelerator.php
> on line 92
>
> The initial Horde login.php page does not load afterwards either.  I have
> disable the cache driver to log back in.

Sounds like your eaccelerator install is broken.  Looks similar to this:
http://groups.google.com/group/eaccelerator/browse_thread/thread/58562c28a83d6694

This is not a Horde issue.

michael