[imp] Message recompose not working

David Brangaitis David.Brangaitis at marist.edu
Wed Sep 3 14:41:01 UTC 2008

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem (recompose functionality not
working) with the latest levels of Horde and IMP?
I'd like to find out if this is specific to my installation (and another
user's who contacted me directly) before submitting a bug report.

Thanks,

David
Marist College
Information Technology

David Brangaitis <David.Brangaitis at marist.edu>
Sent by: imp-bounces at lists.horde.org
08/21/2008 10:39 AM

imp at lists.horde.org
cc

Subject
Re: [imp] Message recompose not working

Not sure if anyone has had a chance to look at this, but I tried a fresh
install (current stable versions of Horde / IMP)  in a different server
environment where an older version is running and working properly.
 -- still having the same problem with the new version.

Horde 3.2.1
IMP 4.2
php 5.2.5
apache 2.2.3

David Brangaitis <David.Brangaitis at marist.edu>
Sent by: imp-bounces at lists.horde.org
08/19/2008 04:50 PM

imp at lists.horde.org
cc

Subject
[imp] Message recompose not working

Greetings,

When I force a recompose condition in IMP by opening a compose window then

clicking logout on the main window,  I am directed to the main login page
within the compose window with no 'session expired' message and no copy of

the message being composed.  Logging in from this point brings up a blank
message composition window (along with a new sidebar).
I've tried a fresh install of Horde and IMP with minimal customization and

I'm still running into the same problem, leading it to believe it is
something to do with my server environment...

I have no idea how to diagnose this problem any further, so perhaps a
rundown of how the recompose functionality works will help me narrow
things down.

Some info:
I am using IMP as the authentication backend,
Horde 3.2.1
IMP 4.2
php 5.2.5
apache 2.2.3