[imp] DIMP and Horde LDAP authentication

Paul Ezvan paul at ezvan.fr
Fri Sep 5 08:15:32 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to implement a Horde based solution with LDAP authentification. I
have configured IMP to use Horde authentication.
I want to use DIMP, but the only solution I found is  to use IMP auth in horde
and to select DIMP at login. I cannot use this solution because I have to use
LDAP groups for other stuff, which afaik is not possible with Horde using IMP
login ?
I also tried adding DIMP to available applications in Horde portal and using
LDAP auth, but when DIMP is loaded there are two sidebars,  the Horde one and
the DIMP one.
I wonder if someone has a better solution or how to remove Horde sidebar when

Thanks,

Paul Ezvan