[imp] [horde] Problem of enable ( show ) Personal MailBox Quota Usage

edwardspl at ita.org.mo edwardspl at ita.org.mo
Sat Sep 6 17:06:27 UTC 2008

Steve Devine wrote:

> edwardspl at ita.org.mo wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Mine is FC6 System and enable build-in quota function ( Linux command
>> ) :
>>
>> I have ever visit the document as the following :
>> http://wiki.horde.org/QuotaHack?referrer=HowTo#
>>
>> And then, modify the following config files :
>>
>> For /horde/imp/config/servers.php :
>>
>> $servers['cyrus'] = array(
>> 'name' => 'Mail Server',
>> 'server' => 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx',
>> 'hordeauth' => false,
>> 'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
>> 'port' => 143,
>> 'maildomain' => 'xxx.xxx.xx',
>> 'smtphost' => 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx',
>> 'smtpport' => 25,
>> 'realm' => '',
>> 'preferred' => '',
>> 'quota' => array(
>> 'driver' => 'command',
>> 'params' => array(
>> 'quota_path' => '/usr/bin/quota',
>> 'grep_path' => '/bin/grep'
>> )
>> ),
>> );
>>
>> For /horde/imp/lib/Quota/command.php :
>>
>> class IMP_Quota_command extends IMP_Quota {
>>
>> /**
>> * Constructor
>> *
>> * @param array $params Hash containing connection parameters.
>> */
>> function IMP_Quota_command($params = array())
>> {
>> $this->_params = array(
>> 'quota_path' => 'quota',
>> 'grep_path' => 'grep',
>> 'partition' => null
>> );
>>
>> $this->_params = array_merge($this->_params, $params);
>> }
>>
>> For Quota setting :
>>
>> [root at host home]$ ls -l -h aquota*
>> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 10K Sep 5 23:50 aquota.group
>> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 10K Sep 5 23:50 aquota.user
>> [root at host home]$
>>
>> BUT the result is problem :
>> http://www.ita.org.mo/~edward/webmail/quota_problem.jpg
>>
>> Thanks for your help !
>>
>> Edward.
>> --
>>
> I am not familiar with the quota function built into Fedora
> but it sounds like something that could be run from inside a terminal
> This link looks helpful:
> http://souptonuts.sourceforge.net/quota_tutorial.html
> If I was troubleshooting this I would first confirm that the quota
> function works from the command line.
> If it does I would next want to investigate whether it will run as the
> user that your web server runs as.
> If the above does not work I would venture a guess that Horde is /not/
> failing in this instance.

Dear Steve,

I just checking with sudo also :

apache ALL=NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/quota, /bin/grep
nobody ALL=NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/quota, /bin/grep

And modify the config file ( servers.php and command.php ) again :

'quota_path' => 'sudo quota',
'grep_path' => 'sudo grep',

BUT it is the same result...

So, any more help ?