[imp] Subject and message not displayed because of accentuated characters.

Laurent Mazet mazet at softndesign.org
Wed Sep 10 16:37:00 UTC 2008

Hello,

I've got an email that IMP does not display either the subject in the
message list nor the message itself. It appears that subject and the
message contain accentuated characters using iso-8851-1 charset but
there's no declaration line in the mail header. So, I think that this
message does not respect the RFC but I need to read it! How can I
setup horde/imp to display something.

I've search on the FAQ, bugtrack system and on mailing archive without
any clue. My systeme is a testing Debian with:
* horde3 3.2.1+debian0-2
* imp4 4.2-1
* php5 5.2.6-3

Regards,