[imp] Tab order in message composition and keyboard shortcuts.

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:02:36 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider wrote:
> This makes sense, because the WYSIWYG editor is not part of the
> compose window document. You are actually lucky that you are able to
> tab into the editor at all with firefox. The editor is a separate HTML
> document running inside an iframe.
> Jan.
Yes at least with firefox I can eventually get to the message body with
tab as it doesn't work at all in ie7 and actually shows an error when
you try to tab past the subject.  So I guess I am switching back to
plain text composition.  I don't mind it myself but most of my users
prefer html.  I checked and html composition also affects the tabbing
past the subject field in dimp.  Thanks.