[imp] Emptying trash folder deletes inbox

Estela Macías emacias at usb.ve
Thu Sep 11 19:32:19 UTC 2008

> Quoting Estela Macías <emacias at usb.ve>:

> Hi guys!!
>
> Users have problems since months ago with trash when their mailbox
> is overquota.
> My problem is like the ticket 5202 http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/5202
>
> This case is resolved by Michael Slusarz - 04/06/07, but i have
> problems yet, I'm using Horde-3.1.3 and IMP-4.1.3

> That bug has nothing to do with quotas - it was a faulty URL
> generation issue.  And regardless, that fix was to 4.1.5, which you
> are not running.

> michael

Ok, but I have problems in version IMP-4.1.3 and it's almost the same
problem with that bug (5202). When People has almost over quota, they
try delete messages (preferences has active Virtual Trash") and then,
they use link "Empty Trash Folder" into Virtual Trash View. Seconds
after, all messages all messages into inbox dissapear.

I checked code from Empty Trash Folder in
/horde/imp/templates/mailbox/actions.inc

    <?php echo Horde::widget(Util::addParameter($mailbox_url,
'actionID', 'empty_mailbox'), _("Empty Trash folder"), 'widget', '',
"return confirm('" . addslashes(_("Are you sure you wish to empty this
folder?")) . "');", _("Empty Trash folder")); ?>
<?php endif; ?>

and this is copy link "Empty Trash Folder"
https://webmail.usb.ve/imp/mailbox.php?Horde=a1eulkblo4f6scv0bhib8hsh63&actionID=empty_mailbox

I don't know if it's an answer time from imapmail server or something
like a "glitch" in IMP not intentional.

I really aprecciate your help because until today, I have 8 users
losted all information.

Thanks again!!!

--
Estela Macías