[imp] Reply to all is not replying to all

Robin Polak robin.polak at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:18:20 UTC 2008

Hi!,

   The problem is that not only do I not have the option to add a CC or BCC
field to a new message.  When I select from within an incoming message reply
to all only the sender is being listed as a recipient to the reply.  I have
looked through the various compose options in the config tab under the
Administrator interface and can not find anything to enable this to work
properly.

Thank You for all the assistance that I have received from the community.

--
Robin Polak
E-Mail: robin.polak at gmail.com
V. 917-494-2080