[imp] Locking the ability to change the From header in outbound mail.

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Fri Sep 19 16:00:35 UTC 2008

Citeren "Robin Polak" <robin.polak at gmail.com>:

> If am having trouble locating a setting to successfully lock the ability to
> change the From field in outgoing mail.  I would really appreciate any
> guidance those viewing this list may offer.

I use Postfix as SMTP server and have configured it to only relay mail
through port 587 and also requires SASL authentication. You can then
restrict through 'smtpd_sender_login_maps' what From addresses a user
can use. The only thing you need then, is to configure Horde to
connect to SMTP server using SASL on port 587.

Best regards, Arjen