[imp] Dimp 1.1-RC2 bugs?

Leena Heino leena.heino at uta.fi
Sun Sep 21 05:34:05 UTC 2008

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> Shouldn't this be dimp/config/*.php (not mimp)?  Also, it can be any included
> PHP file that has extra whitespace at the top - config files are just the
> most common target since those are the only files normally touched by an
> admin.

My typo, I meant here dimp but wrote mimp. I shall check the other files. Funny
thing is that this error only show when I install the dimp-1.1-rc, using
the stable version does not have this problem.

--
   Leena Heino              University of Tampere / Computer Centre
   ( liinu at uta.fi )      ( http://www.uta.fi/laitokset/tkk )