[imp] dimp mailbox scrollbar in IE problem

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Oct 2 17:42:35 UTC 2008

Quoting Nick <whatdoyouwant at gmail.com>:

> Hi, I've downloaded DIMP 1.1 final and in IE7 the scrollbar does not work
> correctly.
> When it first loads, I see your css-styled scrollbar, and then a second
> later a "system" scrollbar appears on the top of it.
>
> this could be an overflow issue or with sizing?
>
> If i resize the reading pane, then I can see correct dimp scrollbar, but
> when clicking on it, IE's scrollbar takes over and effectively hampers my
> scrolling.
>
> any pointers as to what files to look at to fix it?

DIMP's CSS/javascript is designed to prevent any horizontal (and
vertical) scrolling on any browser, not just IE 7.  I can't reproduce
horizontal scrolling in any situation, so I don't know what to tell
you.  To fix (or to file a bug report) you will need to identify the
element in the page causing the scrolling.

Looking at your screenshot, it appears you may not be using the
default theme.  Does this happen when using the default theme?

michael