[imp] Copying Squirrelmail-based user preferences to IMP?

Lloyd Zusman ljz at asfast.com
Mon Oct 6 02:01:40 UTC 2008

Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk <at> horde.org> writes:

> Quoting Lloyd Zusman <ljz <at> asfast.com>:
>
> > ... I'm wondering if anyone knows of an automated method for
> > copying Squirrelmail's user preferences to IMP?
>
> [ ... ]
>
> Did you see the script horde/scripts/import_squirrelmail_prefs.php?
> Does that suit your needs?

Thank you. I didn't think to look in the "scripts" subdirectory. Duh!

Anyway, this script works, but it only does part of the job. It doesn't
import the Squirrelmail users' signatures (in *.sig files). I can probably
figure out how to hack the script in order to do that, but before I
re-invent the wheel, do any of you know of something that's already written
which will import the Squirrelmail signature files?

Thanks again.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz at asfast.com