[imp] Fetch Mail from Gmx

Martin Waschbüsch martin at waschbuesch.de
Mon Oct 6 12:08:53 UTC 2008

Christian,

Do you mean that there are mails in your GMX account or that Imp did
fetch mails although it reported a count of 0?

Is the mail in your GMX account already marked as read by a different
tool (e.g. the gmx UI or Outlook, etc.)? I think I remember that Imp
works just like any other POP3 MUA and only really cares about unread
messages.

Martin

--
"The nice thing about being a celebrity is that when you bore people,
they think it's their fault."

Henry Kissinger