[imp] proposed changes to imp compose UI

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Oct 15 20:06:30 UTC 2008

Quoting Fábio Almeida <fabiodealmeida at gmail.com>:

> I'd vote for that. I had the same issue with some customers and the
> screenshot really looks better organized. By the way, let's face it, those
> colorschemes that come with imp are ugly. I'm no designer but I'm sure
> there's someone out there who could give it some attention.

[snip]

> 2008/10/9 Matthew Dunham <matthew.dunham at ic.ucsb.edu>
>> http://ic.ucsb.edu/~matthewdunham/misc/compose_screenshot.png<http://ic.ucsb.edu/%7Ematthewdunham/misc/compose_screenshot.png>
>>
>> If these are acceptable I'd love to see them integrated into the trunk.
>> I've included patches (to 4.3), but these could maybe use a bit of
>> review to ensure they're properly Horde-ified.

I missed the original post so I don't have the patches; would the
original poster please create an enhancement ticket on bugs.horde.org
if they want to follow through with this? The screenshot looks
reasonable and close to what DIMP does.

As to the themes, constructive criticism is great, but if all you can
do is trash what's there, how about just letting it be.

-chuck