[imp] Mime viewer help

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Mon Oct 20 15:23:02 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am receiving a lot of emails that state. "show this html in a new
window." I'm trying to figure out how to get these messages to display
inline, if possible.  I can see the disclaimer text, but none of the
body text.  Looking at the mime information, I see this:

I have also worked with mime_viewers.php in both horde and imp, but I
don't seem to be able to correct the current behavior.  In this case,
when someone responds to this email, the mime type changes to:

and all displays in-line.

Is there anything I can do to correct this, or is this the expected behavior?

Not that I want to, but I haven't read through the various mime RFC's,
located here: http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/multipart/.

Thanks,

John