[imp] Troubleshooting Quota in IMP

Frederic Naud admin at naud.org
Wed Oct 22 04:58:53 UTC 2008

Hi all and, firstly, thanks for a great product!

      I am using IMP 4.3 within Horde 3.3 with SQL authentication.
Upon logging in IMP, I used to have quotas presented.  I did not
modify the servers.php file, it reads as follows for the quota section:

     'quota' => array(
         'driver' => 'courier',
         'params' => array(),
     )

      Quotas are gone... I tried changing the driver to IMAP with no luck.

      Is there a way to troubleshoot this issue?  I have tried
changing the Logging in Horde to PEAR_Debug but nothing appears in the
horde.log file.

      Thanks in advance!

Fred

--