[imp] Filter support is disabled on this system

Christophe.Dumonet at ifma.fr Christophe.Dumonet at ifma.fr
Thu Oct 23 08:43:42 UTC 2008

Hello,
I want to know how to activate Filter support with IMP(imp-h3-4.3) on
horde-3.3.
When I go to options, filters , it says :
Filter support is disabled on this system

-- > I had ever set "preference system" in horde configuration, with
conf[prefs][driver]=sql database and
$conf[prefs][params][driverconfig] = horde defaults, which is a sql
database.

--> in imp/config/prefs.php , I didn't find any parameters to activate
filters, in horde/config/prefs.php

Where to activate filter support ?

Thanks a lot !!!!!! from france.
Christophe.