[imp] Disable or lock IMP options 3 columns

Christophe Dumonet Christophe.Dumonet at ifma.fr
Thu Oct 23 13:16:19 UTC 2008

Hello,
I just want to disable (or lock) some options that appears in IMP menu
in the 3 columns : Generals Options, Messages Options , Others options.
For example, I'd like to disable or lock logintasks, Message
compositions......
But I didn't find anything in imp/prefs.php, no lock or enable variable.

I'd tried to comment some, for example :
$prefGroups['logintasks'] = array(
    'column' => _("General Options"),
    'label' => _("Login Tasks"),
    'desc' => sprintf(_("Customize tasks to run upon logon to %s."),
$GLOBALS['registry']->get('name')),
    'members' => array()
);

But IMP doesn't work after !
Thanks for your help,
Christophe, From france.

Christophe Dumonet
Centre de Ressources Informatiques
Institut Francais de Mecanique Avancee (IFMA)
Campus des Cezeaux
BP 265
63175 AUBIERE Cedex
Tel : +33 - 4.73.28.80.64