[imp] Forwarded Message History

Daniel daniel at spanktastic.com
Sun Oct 26 12:00:05 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Im having a problem with IMP inside *Horde Groupware Webmail Edition*
*1.1.3.

IMP version is H3 (4.2)

In previous versions when a message has been frowarded and you have
again viewed a message you would see a yellow box before the messasge
telling you to whom and on what date you had forwarded the message.
I have use_maillog enabled. And from what i can tell when a message is
forwarded an entry should be added to the horde_histories table, with
the sentmail_action of forward. However no forward entries get created I
get reply entries created though, when replying.

Is this functionality currently broken? Has it been removed for a
reason? or am I just doing something wrong.

Any help much appreciated.

Daniel