[imp] Personal flag

Vladimír Kružík kruzik.vladimir at active24.cz
Wed Oct 29 16:07:48 UTC 2008

Hi,
I would like to know what means the "personal" flag near e-mails in IMP.
I see it near every new message in my inbox. Somewhere on the web I
found an answer, that it means the mail was sent directly to the
address, not thru the mailinglist. But I sent mail thru the company mail
group (it works like a mailinglist), another mail to an alias (not the
same address as I logged in), another to more addresses, but every mail
has the personal flag active. It is Horde 3.1.3 with IMP H3 (4.1.3).

Thank you

Best regards

Kruz