[imp] Displaying HTML from multipart/alternative

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Wed Oct 29 17:34:41 UTC 2008

Once upon a time, Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> said:
> Quoting Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>:
> >I'd prefer to get the text part (like the default) with an option to
> >open the HTML part in an external window (like regular attachements).
> >Is that possible?
>
> 'alternative_display' pref in imp/config/prefs.php.

Ah, sorry, I missed that.  Thanks.

Another question (that I'm sure my users will ask): is it possible to
set which part (text or HTML) to display on a per-user basis?  I'd like
to leave the default to display text with a link for HTML, but I know
that some will want to display HTML by default.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>