[imp] Completely removing Blacklist and Whitelist links?

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Sun Nov 2 00:21:32 UTC 2008

Hello

What I have done is change the Ingo definition in horde/config/registry.php

from

     'provides' => array('mail/blacklistFrom', 'mail/showBlacklist',
'mail/whitelistFrom', 'mail/showWhitelist', 'mail/applyFilters',
'mail/canApplyFilters', 'mail/showFilters'),

     'provides' => array('mail/applyFilters', 'mail/canApplyFilters',
'mail/showFilters'),

which effectively says there are no blacklist/whitelist provider in Ingo

This will remove the blacklist/whitelist options while viewing mail
and the blacklist/whitelist from the Filter screen

thx
Bill
--
Bill Graham