[imp] "Attach your contact information to the message"

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Fri Nov 7 17:19:53 UTC 2008

I'm trying to use the "Attach your contact information to the message"
feature in IMP 4.3 / Turba 2.3.  I've gone into turba, created an
entry for myself in my addressbook, and the selected "Mark this
contact as your own."

Turba replied with..

     This contact has been marked as your own.

But when I then try to use "Attach your contact information to the
message?", I get..

     * You didn't mark a contact as your own yet.

It's a normal sql based addressbook.  I don't see any configuration
options or preferences that seem applicable.

Any ideas as to why this isn't working?

Liam