[imp] associate an account to specific "to:" addresses

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Nov 8 15:07:48 UTC 2008

Quoting Andrea Zagli <azagli at libero.it>:

> is there a way to associate an account to specific "to:" addresses?

> zaglib: so, i wish that when i compose a new mail to
> foo-mailing-list at foo.it clicking on the mailing list address of a
> previous mail imp used the account azagli and when i click on
> tux-mailing-list at tux.org imp used zaglib
>
> i hope it is clear what i would do ;-)

This is done with Identities. In IMP's options -> Personal Information
you should create an identity for each setup you want. Then, use the
"Addresses to explicitly tie to this identity:" textarea to enter the
email addresses you want associated with the identity.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)