[imp] PGP/MIME vs OpenPGP

A admin at panamawebmasters.com
Mon Nov 17 17:18:36 UTC 2008

Thanks for the info; I currently use Thunderbird and enigmail to
access my email and the imp web interface when on the road.

I have been in touch with hushmail support also, and they understand
the issue and sent some info concerning this also:

----------
premiumsupport at hushmail.com wrote:

I have done a search and found this website that shows (technically)
what the difference is between PGP MIME and OPENPGP.

http://www.imc.org/smime-pgpmime.html

Hushmail Webmail simply does not support PGP MIME. For this I apologize.

So, for my own contacts I plan on researching and trying to write a
plugin or possibly a hook for IMP that will send non-PGP/MIME email to
hushmail domains. So far this looks like it will me a MAJOR hack to
get it to work, but I am going to try, and will certainly share.

If anyone has any pointers, experience or references for such an
effort, I'd appreciate the insight.

Thanks
--
I prefer the privacy of encrypted email. My public key is attached.