[imp] imp address book default settings not working.

Pieterjan Heyse pieterjan.heyse at scheppers-wetteren.be
Tue Nov 18 07:40:58 UTC 2008

The source 'localsql' is a private, per-user address book. I have it
defined in sources.php like this:

$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(

I would like to see this address bookselected as the default address
book to add new addresses and to use for address expansion. I know this
is a user specific address book, but there must be a way to define it in
the settings; so that all users use their own private address book for
expansion, right?

I would like to quote the imp/prefs.php file to show that the
explanation show me to use 'localsql' as an identifier for this address
book (I know the internal id in turba_objects is user dependant)

// address book to use for adding addresses
// put $cfgSources array element name in the value field.
// Setting value to localsql would allow you to add contacts to MySQL
database
// See turba/config/sources.php for more info

$_prefs['add_source'] = array(
    'value' => "localsql",
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'implicit');

I would say that the $cfgSources array element name is localsql, or is
it not?

Thanks,

PJ.