[imp] forwarding html message

Fábio Almeida fabiodealmeida at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 07:36:47 UTC 2008

I am sorry to bring this old topic up, but I'm wondering if someone has a
workaround for this old problem brought up by Philip. Maybe something was
implemented in IMP's recent versions to make things work?
I know it's an Outlook issue, but I'm getting user complaints about IMP, and
of course trying to explain *why* to the users without actually solving
their problem will only make them more annoyed (and annoying)!  :-(