[imp] Some Issues with horde webmail 1.2

Alex Marsal alex.marsal at carglass.es
Fri Nov 28 12:26:21 UTC 2008

- I'm not sure about the previous version...

- I've fixed the virtual trash problem setting it to a Trash folder.

- How can I fix the dimp portal issue with the CVS? I need to wait until a new release?

- The signature thing in dimp, can be fixed? or it doesn't work at the moment?

- I mean, that I have all the text file in one single line, the new line character appears as a square symbol.

- Another  issue I've found since the upgrade is that i'm getting an email about kronolith alamrs.
PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in /srv/www/htdocs/horde/config/prefs.php on line 225

It worked before upgrading.

Thanx Jan.

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ha escrito: