[imp] Adding logo in jpg/png in signature/trailer....

Hok Hie Tjioe hhtjioe at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 10:28:47 UTC 2008

Hmm.. So you can't do it autmatically just to define the correct signature and/or trailer...
Is there btw any plan to support this though?
Somebody from Horde community that can confirm this?
It will be very very usefull for all MS minded public.....

Thanks in advance.

Gr,

Hok Hie Tjioe

email: hhtjioe[at]yahoo[dot]com