[imp] Adding logo in jpg/png in signature/trailer....

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Dec 3 18:17:14 UTC 2008

Quoting Andrew Morgan <morgan at orst.edu>:

> How do you use stationary?  I created a piece of stationary, but I
> can't figure out how to use it in a message.  Or, is that not its
> purpose?

The stationary shows up on the compose page.  You just pick the entry
you want and the page will be reloaded with the given template.  Do
note that if you created HTML stationary, it will only appear if HTML
composition is active.

And, playing around with this a bit, I discovered that embedding
images *do* work using HTML stationary.  So nothing further needs to
be done regarding this.

michael