[imp] direct access to inbox after login

Emeric Jhelil Emeric.Jhelil at univ-lemans.fr
Thu Dec 4 12:49:17 UTC 2008

Christophe Dumonet a écrit :
> Hello,
> after login to IMP, I don't known how to access directly to Inbox :
> Actually, I need to select INBOX on the side bar to view it.
> (I'm running with imp-h3-4.3 and horde-3.3)
> Thanks !
> Christophe.

You can configure a lot of things through options.
For instance,
- Global Options > Other Information > Display Options > What
application should Horde display after login? : Mail (Courrier)
- Imp Options > General Options > Login Tasks > View or mailbox to
display after login : inbox...
- Dimp Options > Login Tasks > The page to view immediately after login
: Portal, inbox

Emeric