[imp] insert images/graphics when composing html mail? Solved - sorta

Jeff Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Thu Dec 4 22:08:10 UTC 2008

Ansel is definitely installed and working.  I have no problem removing
it - I mainly installed it after wrongly assuming that it was required
for the insert image functionality.

I now get the insert image dialog, but I know my users are going to want
to insert images from their local machine.

My grand hope in all of this is to remove the requirement for a locally
installed email application and to replace a proprietary calendaring
system.  Any additional functionality is gravy, at least at this point.