[imp] PGP/MIME vs OpenPGP

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Dec 5 18:04:08 UTC 2008

Quoting A <admin at panamawebmasters.com>:

> That is a DIRECT quote from their support. I am moving away from
> hushmail, but unfortunately a lot of my contacts still use their
> web-interface. All works fine if you use a desktop client (of
> course), but their webmail is the culprit.

Understood that this was a quote for them - that's why I am so
disappointed.  Honestly, if PGP is your entire business model, you
would think that would take the (minimal) development time necessary
to add something as important as being able to parse a good percentage
of PGP messages sent.  This is like saying that IMP will view
text/plain messages in the base of a message but won't view text/plain
messages contained in a multipart/mixed part.

michael