[imp] DIMP: reply button not working when viewing in new window

Deja3 User deja3-user at bitrealm.com
Wed Dec 10 13:51:14 UTC 2008

Dimp: H3 (1.1.1-cvs)
Horde: 3.3.1-cvs
Imp: H3 (4.3.1-cvs)
PHP Version: 5.2.6

If you double-click to open a message with Dimp, the four buttons at the top, reply, forward, report as spam, and delete, do nothing.  Using the preview pane, all those buttons work just fine.  Also, I note that I do not have the drop-down available when open in a new window to select reply-to sender or reply-to all.  The Forward button doesn't have the option to forward "Entire Message" "Body Text Only" or "Attachments Only" like the preview pane does.