[imp] Delete-moves-to-trash also expunges in IMP, but not DIMP?

Joshua Weader weader at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 01:52:18 UTC 2009

Hi -

I've been struggling with this issue for a couple of days now.  I've looked
through the recent discussions on this list, bugs, etc. and can't figure
this out.  I have the "delete moves to trash" setting enabled, and when I
delete a message using the traditional Imp interface, it is moved to the
trash and immediately expunged from the original folder.  If I repeat the
exact same action using Dimp, the message is moved but it is not expunged
from the original folder.  The "X-Status: D" flag is set on the message, but
it is never expunged.

I am running the current versions of Horde (3.3.2), Imp (H3 4.3.2), and Dimp
(H3 1.1.1).

Any ideas why Dimp doesn't send the expunge command?

Thanks,

--Josh