[imp] Cannot import SMIME Certificates

Victor Ott v.ott at gmx.net
Tue Jan 13 22:35:54 UTC 2009

Ralf, did you manage to solve this problem?

I'd like to mention that I'm noticing the exactly same issue. I've tried it
from 2 different networks (home and corporate) on WinXP (both networks,
different computers) and Mac OS X (only home net), with several browsers
(FireFox, Safari, IE 6+7). The hostmaster of the site having the issue can't
reproduce the issue, while I haven't ever seen that dialog working.

Does anyone have a suggestion how this issue could be diagnosed? I'm out of
ideas...

Thanks,
Victor