[imp] HTML e-mail without MIME encapsulation

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Tue Jan 27 16:27:23 UTC 2009

Now and then I receive a HTML message that is just pure HTML - with no
mime headers. IMP does not show this mail . This is not RFC compliant
, correct ?
What RFC specifies this, as I will enjoy responding to the e-mail with
correct information

thx
Bill
--
Bill Graham
Systems Administrator
grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools -
Hurley, South Dakota http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to
the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete
it. Thank you.