[imp] PGP encrypt by default -> reply

Peter Meier peter.meier at immerda.ch
Sat Jan 31 15:07:50 UTC 2009

Hi

> See http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/2914 why this has been changed.

I see the reasons for this change and I think it's not a that bad
feature. However it leads to some timeout while checking for public keys
during the reply.

Therefore I would like to propose the attached patch, which make this
check on reply configurable. Default is enabled, so the current
behaviour isn't changed, however the user is capable of turning this
feature off, if she is annoyed by the slow pop-up of the compose window
during reply.

I have tested the patch in our environment and it works as expected. The
patch is currently against IMP-Tag 4_3_3.
Are you fine with this patch and should I file a bug report to get this
patch into IMP? Would be nice!
If you have any comments on the patch, please let me know and I'll try
to address them.

thanks and cheers pete