[imp] MIMP usage

Scott Toderash scott at rainyday.ca
Tue Feb 3 17:34:07 UTC 2009

I have a MIMP working, just set it up for the first time the other day.
  If IMP is working then MIMP is hardly any work at all.

Looks ok on Palm, have not tested on BlackBerry yet. I would like to
make a css for it and see if I can make it look better.  As for
functionality, it's great - most mobile IMAP mail doesn't work well with
a lot of folders (would require too much syncing) - MIMP solves that
problem.

I can create a test account for you if you need, send me an email and
I'll set something up for you.

st

Scott Toderash
Chief Technology Officer

Rainy Day  400-44 Princess Street, Winnipeg, MB  R3B 1K2
www.rainyday.ca
Phone: (204) 272-5000

Technical Support: support at rainyday.ca
Accounting Inquiries: accounts at rainyday.ca