[imp] Can't log in

Tolga tolga at ozses.net
Wed Feb 11 20:12:30 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've been struggling to configure horde/imp for a while and the closest
I got to reading my mail is the login page where I can't login because
horde says my username and password are incorrect. Below is a line from
horde.log:

Feb 11 19:40:53 HORDE [error] [horde] FAILED LOGIN for tolga
[192.168.1.2] to Horde [pid 3066 on line 164 of
"/usr/share/horde/login.php"]. I'm guessing it's the authentication
backend (I set it /etc/passwd before) but I think I need to change it.
How do I do that?

Regards,

/Tolga