[imp] Display options oddity

Darryl Cook dlc at cs.appstate.edu
Tue Feb 17 18:12:50 UTC 2009

Im using horde-webmail-1.2.1 and have tried the 1.1.3 version as well and encounter the following problem:  When I login as an Administrator or as an ordinary user and try to change the colors of the screen,  the Save option at the bottom isnt there so I cant save the changes.   I tried a new installation on a test system and the first time i logged in it was there but after the first login it disappears.    Im sure there is a setting for this somewhere but cant for the life of me find it.   Anyone point me in the right direction please?

thanks,
Darryl Cook