[imp] questions about IMP 4.3.3

Lucien GENTIS lucien.gentis at lorraine.iufm.fr
Fri Feb 20 15:05:24 UTC 2009

Hi to all,

I have upgraded my webmail from horde-3.1.9, imp-4.1.6, turba-2.1.6,
ingo-1.1.5 to
horde-3.3.3, imp-4.3.3, turba-2.3.1, ingo-1.2.1.
It works almost fine, but:

--- all messages coming from localhost (server where horde is installed)
are marked as "Deleted" before I read them
--- let's suppose messages are deleted in a MUA (e.g. Thunderbird) ;
yet, we connect to horde ; all messages deleted in Thunderbird are
marked as deleted in horde ; with IMP-4.1.6, if we suppress one of these
deleted messages, all suppressed messages disappear, which is
convenient. With IMP 4.3.3, only selected deleted message disappears.
--- There was an option  in IMP-4.1.6 configuration - "Mailbox and
Fetchmail" : "Should we display attachment information in the mailbox
    Where is it in IMP-4.3.3 ?

Happy week-end to all and thanks for your work

Lucien

--
Lucien GENTIS
IUFM de Lorraine