[imp] ticket/7181

Per olof Ljungmark peo at intersonic.se
Mon Feb 23 23:06:52 UTC 2009

After updating to 3.3.3 / 4.3.3 we see exactly this problem on our
production webmail.

Specifically, it appears after enabling "$conf[mlistcache]".

Tried to insert the print_r($res); or var_dump() statements in Cache.php
  but nothing revealed in any logs or on-screen, just the one-liner
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type PEAR_Error as array in
/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Horde/IMAP/Cache.php on line 80

$conf[server][cache_folders] does not return any errors and the rest of
the installation appears just fine.

Please let me know how we can investigate this further.

OS: FreeBSD 7.1p2
PHP 5.2.8
Cyrus-IMAP 2.3
memcached